20wk Appt

We had our 20wk appt with the regular OB on the 12th. Everything is moving along! Measurements are right on cue and Jackson's heart rate was in the 150s, which is perfect. He is quite active, I tell ya. Dr. Mazdai was listening to the heartbeat and then in a split second he was gone and all the way on the opposite end and side of where he was before! She looked at me and said, " How in the world did he get all the way over there so quickly?" James was proud. :) We had a bit of a scare the other night when I had terrible, terrible pains every 3 minutes and they were gut-wrenching! We called Mazdai who had me take a hot shower, take tylenol, and lie down. After a few hours they got farther and farther apart and were gone by the next morning. Those hurt!! I talked to Mazdai yesterday and I like her game plan! we're going to pretend like that didn't happen! ha! We are keeping a close eye on things, but we're not going to get excited unless it happens again. sounds like a great plan to me. We discussed that I will most likely get induced a few weeks early (Sorry Rob! No birthday grandson!) from the diabetes and everything. We discussed that I'll start the non-stress tests at 32 weeks (twice a week) and we'll keep an eye on everything via ultrasounds. If anything should happen to show up at one of those appointments, then Mazdai will make the call if we need to deliver early. BUT.... everything is going fine so far, so we don't even need to think about that right now! So, as of right now, I'm halfway through and feeling great. Jackson kicks up a STORM morning, noon, and night. Obviously he did not get the memo that I'm not a morning person! It is definitely entertaining to feel it though. Other than that, nothing exciting is going on here! I'll post when I have more news!

0 comments:

Voting

Ads