And the winner is.....

We had our fetal echocardiogram today and the BIG ultrasound! Everything looks great and no abnormalities were noted anywhere!! It was absolutely amazing to see all they can do with ultrasounds today! We were able to see every part of the brain, all four chambers of the heart, and all the other organs. Amazing. We saw the high risk doctor and the cardiologist and everything was great. It turned out with all the doctors that the ultrasound was an hour and a half long! Well, after that long on my back, I began to get faint at the very end. The cardiologist was sweet and had me roll over on my side and put a cold rag on my neck while the tech got me a large glass of water. Well, that glass of water ended up on me somehow! I have to say it was greatly appreciated because I instantly felt better! So I can't say today wasn't eventful. It was such a great morning. James and I took the day off and had lunch and went shopping since we finally knew what we were having.....

IT IS A BOY!!!!! Jackson Gundar Abernathy will be joining us this summer and we can't say how thrilled we are.

So... we got lots of cute outfits today and they are currently being washed so I can put them away asap! I met up with mom after work and she got to share in the excitement and buy some cute outfits as well. I can't tell you how cute shoes are when they are that small!

I will post pictures of the ultrasound tomorrow!

0 comments:

Voting

Ads