1st Kicks!

So I've been feeling some movement the last few weeks, but very light and of course, I ask myself, "Is that really what I'm feeling?" Well, last saturday I was taking a bath and got kicked twice! There was no misinterpreting those! So, I was all excited, but of course, nothing happened when James put his hand on my stomach. Well, over the last week they have become a lot more frequent, but still off and on with the strong ones. So, tonight we were sitting and watching a movie (me eating Oreos) and I felt a pretty good one. So I told James about it and he stuck his hand on my stomach. Well, low and behold I get kicked three times in about 3 minutes and all three were quite strong! I think James's face after that first one is burned into my heart and memory forever. What a cool thing to experience for the first time and to share that together is truly amazing. What a fun milestone we reached tonight! Now, if only tomorrow will go fast, so Tuesday morning gets here and we can start calling baby a he or she! Night!

0 comments:

Voting

Ads