Making Progress...







We have finally passed the 6 month mark. Time is going quite quickly, which is just great. We had our 24 week appt last week. The results of that required me to pee in a jug for 24 hours and that was quite annoying. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed walking down the halls of my office with a bright orange jug! :) My urine test showed some protein in it, so they wanted to see what a 24 hour test would show. I guess that can be a sign of preeclampsia. My BP was fine, so I'm not too worried about it for now.

I am super excited that my showers have been scheduled too!! My family shower is May 9th and friends shower is June 6th! In a few weeks, we'll have our first class too! We're starting to get in the downward stretch of things!!

I've posted some pictures of Jackson's nursery, so you can all see! And I had to post a few pictures of wyatt since he helped us put up the curtains one night. Well, he shredded the cardboard from the package into tiny little pieces. He was being thoughtful.

That's all for now! Pretty uneventful for a girl with no pancreas! :)






0 comments:

Voting

Ads