USA BABY

So, I found out on the way home that USA Baby closed its doors and disconnected their phones!!! We ordered our baby furniture through them 10 days ago! We paid part of the 1st half of it with a visa gift card and mom/dad paid the remaining part with a check and now the news is saying they won't get reimbursed for the money they paid. I filed a dispute with visa to see if I can get that part back, but I just cannot believe they would continue to keep taking orders when they obviously knew they were shutting their doors. To make matters worse, they just didn't pay the manufacturers or anything and pocketed the money, so we cannot even try to work with the manufacturers to get the furniture. So right now, we are out the money and no furniture on the way. I feel so bad for my parents and just at a loss on what to do next. We obviously need to re-order furniture but that money should go towards the new furniture! I'm furious!!!

0 comments:

Voting

Ads